Monday 26 August 2013

They’re called “Manners”.


I’ve been doing this ‘Domme’ thing for a while now, and as a goddess, I’ve acquired a taste for being treated as such in every aspect of my life. I enjoy fine dining and expensive trips away. I enjoy spending huge amounts of YOUR hard earned cash and receiving expensive shoes and lingerie. But there’s one thing that as a goddess I’ve become ESPECIALLY fond of and to be quite honest, it’s the most INVALUABLE thing a sub can offer up, His or Her manners.
I’m approached by 12 different submissives daily, seeking my services for real time domination sessions and online humiliation, Of those 12 per day, (roughly 84 per week) I maybe choose 3. Not 3 a day, 3 a week and all because of one simple fact. Those 3 subs that I choose ALWAYS approach me with wonderful manners. Sometimes it’s not about how much money a poor excuse for a man is willing to throw at me for some pictures or an hour of my time. It’s about the approach. There is nothing quite like being emailed by a wonderful submissive with perfect manners and who addresses you correctly, who ASKS you for the privilege of conversing with you. Who offer up what money they can just too speak to you. Who take the time to actually get to know you and tribute you with things they’ve actually put some thought into. Those are the submissives I’m willing to spend my precious time with, to give them exactly what they ask for. Why? Because they asked nicely.
It really makes me mad when some fucking dickweed DEMANDS he gets what he wants just because he says he’s going to tribute hundreds of dollars. Demanding anything, straight up without engaging pleasantries is a MASSIVE no-no. Atleast 75% of the time one of these asshats contacts me, they’re making demands for things that take time and effort out of my day to organise and prepare for. If I have to waste ANY of my time, you had better ask me nicely for it. It’s not hard to string a nice sentence together. Here look wankball, I’ll show you!
“Hello Goddess, how are you today? I was reading your blog and I follow your twitter when I saw you conduct real time sessions. I was just curious if you would be able to make some time in your busy schedule so that I may spend an hour of your precious time with you, if you would allow me such a pleasure. Here is a tribute for reading my email and wasting your precious time on such an undeserving little sub such as myself.”

That was taken DIRECTLY from an email sitting in my inbox.
That sub, is getting the hour he asked for and exactly what he wishes to happen in said hour, more or less simply because of the way he addressed me. Take note, he addressed me as ‘goddess’ and asked me how I was in the first sentence. Next, he showed his interest in me by noting he enjoys keeping up with my daily activities and the training of my sissy Rebecca. Then, he asks politely if I can make time in my schedule for him and his needs and lastly he offers a small but enjoyable gift or giftcard for one of the many things I often express my desire for. In ONE paragraph, this sub has proven his belief in my worth, that he finds me interesting, has ASKED for my time whenever I choose to give it and has made an offering.
I am FAR more willing to spend my time with this submissive as opposed to a bratty little shitface who demands I cater to his fetishes, immediately simply because he has a wad of cash.
Number one, I don’t NEED your money. I can pay my own bills and live comfortably all by myself, I just take pleasure in making weak little men broke.
Number two, the only person in this conversation that gets to make demands is ME.
And lastly, I don’t HAVE to do anything.
If you think that being a rude little shit is going to get my attention and make me want to spend my time with you, then you most certainly are wrong. The only thing you’ll be getting is a one way ticket to my blocked, deleted and spam lists.
What I really fucking hate, is when they try to blackmail you with bad publicity. I have a clientele of hundreds bitchface, do you really think the words that spill from the mouth of an insignificant little cockroach is really going to stand up to the countless men and women who are both happy with and appreciate the services I provide? The answer is no.
In short, when you’re addressing any Domme (or any woman for that matter), politeness always prevails because as my bible states, “Thine goddess giveth and thine goddess can taketh away.”
I give my time happily to good submissives. I block ungrateful little shits who call themselves “submissives” from all my content who can’t even be bothered to simply ask how I’m doing.

In summary, if you don’t want to be nice, don’t bother approaching me in the first place.

Till then,
Xx Love Lex.

Tweet: @goddess_lexii
Instagram: goddess_lexii

1 comment:

  1. You`re so wonderful almighty sexy goddess!!!!

    ReplyDelete