Monday 2 September 2013

Goddess Seeking sub.

Position available within my 'Humiliation Nation' as a full time Human Diary.

As a human diary, It will be your responsibility to keep track of my calender and remind me of events I'm due to attend, task I need to run, Accounts I need to manage, Keep track of my session times and remind me of general things that I deem to be important.

If this sounds like something your tiny brain can comprehend and manage, then feel free to apply!

All I require are a few simple details.

What is your name?
What is your age?
Where are you located?
What is your occupation?
Do you have a wife, children or other commitments that could interfere with your record keeping?
What are your hours of availability?
Do you enjoy menial work?
and finally, How long can you pledge your service for?

All applications require a full face photo.

Applications must be sent to goddess_lexii@hotmail.com


Best of luck losers!

xx
Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment