Thursday 8 August 2013

To hooters and beyond.

A little while ago for those of you that follow my twitter account (@goddess_lexii) would have noted that I took my little sissy Rebecca out for an evening meal and a drink or two... With a twist. 

"What are we going to do today goddess?" 
"Oh not much" I coyly replied. 
I had been feeling particularly evil of late and I really wanted to have a little bit of fun at Rebecca's expense.

"Today. You are to wear your stockings, suspenders, panties and you are to lock that 'thing' away" I said pointing at her crotch.  "We're going out."

Without protest she dressed herself accordingly though AGAIN required help with her stockings. 'She really must learn to do this herself.' I thought. 

I dressed myself in what I knew to be her favourite dress. A tight little black office-y styled thing with a ridiculously short hem line. Stockings, flats, hair in a pretty pony and accessorising my outfit with my favourite pendant, The keys to her chastity device.  

As soon as she saw me I watched her fiddle with her cb6000s.

"Yep, I've got today in the bag and we haven't even left the house yet!" 

We ventured into the city Rebecca holds most dear, the city of Sydney. We strolled through the city streets and browsed out way past shiny shop fronts to the King St wharf. 

I was happy to discover a week previous, that they were holding a food festival there. I love good food. As a goddess that loves to cook it's only natural that I would love to eat! We sampled the wares of some of Sydney's most famous chef's and restaurants and ate until our tummies were full. 

Pleased, I wanted to shop. Rebecca needed new panties and I had a good 4 hours to block in before the real fun started. 

What started off as an exercise for Rebecca, ended up with her dropping a cool $500 on me instead. This goddess got some new underwear and a vibrator.. And not a single pair of panties in sight for Rebecca et al. 



I never pass up and opportunity to tease Rebecca and make her little clit stick strain against it's cage. 



So while I was trying on several sets of bra's and panties, I just HAD to show her, what torturous fun! I caught her fiddling with her cage again but she behaved herself well. What a good little piggy I have! 

It was almost dusk when we emerged from our shopping trip and it was time to travel west, It was time for my plan to take shape. 

We arrived in Parramatta. Sydney's second CBD and we went hunting for a taxi. I knew she was nervous. She had a vague idea of where we were going but she had NO Idea what my plans were exactly. 

Into the taxi I instructed the driver to "Hooters Rose Hill please" and off we went. Rebecca sat there, fidgeting with her suspenders and stockings through her jeans. 

We arrived. Walking to the door I saw her uneasiness and she saw my delight. I pushed open the door, muttering "bitches first" so only she could hear before an overwhelming "HI WELCOME TO HOOTERS" came bouncing through our ear drums. 

I watched her face as she laid eyes upon the bevy of beauties strolling around the restaurant  in their tiny orange short shorts and pert breasts overflowing from their tiny white tank tops.  I watched Rebecca's hands fidget with her cage through her jeans. 

The lovely Mel greeted us and brought us to our table. Seductively she lent over our table, showing Rebecca her cleavage and winking. I knew my little Beccy was in trouble and I found it hysterical.  

She took our order when I cheekily told her it was Rebecca's birthday. 

I had been to Hooters many times before. And so I knew exactly what Rebecca was in store for. Rebecca had never been to Hooters before, so she was blissfully unaware.

The very beautiful Mel made my job ridiculously easy. Her constant sexual innuendo and very sexualised nature had him begging for the keys before the drinks had even arrived. 

The music was playing loudly and I was teasing him with his keys. Wrapping the chain around my finger, shimmying my breasts, making the keys jiggle, running my toes up the inside if her thigh and nudging her cage. 

She was squirming uncontrollably, begging to be unlocked. 

Hahahaha nope. 

The next time Mel came back, she brought some of her friends. Beccy was surrounded. They touched her shoulders, her arms even her thigh! Secretly I had hoped one of them would discover he was wearing ladies undergarments. 

I dropped hints to the ladies all throughout the meal, blatantly humiliating Rebecca. They laughed at her expense. 

When all of a sudden the ladies started their dance routines, bending over and shaking what their mamas gave them. Rebecca desperately wanted out. 

Not quite yet.  

And then, they made REBECCA dance! They stood her on a chair in the middle of the booked out restaurant and made her dance for their entertainment. Little did Rebecca know her little g-string was poking out from the top of her jeans and she unknowingly shook it in front of 150 people. 

The looks my Beccy got after that, you couldn't have put a price on it. 

The meal was finished and as we were leaving Rebecca beamed. 

"That was fun goddess. Can we do that again?" 

"We will see Rebecca, we will see." 

1 comment:

  1. This is the best post by far!! The pics are amazing. What I would give to be Rebecca haha.
    And the chastity tag!! Omg gorgeous!! If only dreams could come true.
    Great blog keep it up
    Firecat

    ReplyDelete