Monday 15 April 2013

Rebecca

'Rebecca' is the newest member of my kink family .

Rebecca is a slutty cock loving sissy fag , well she will be anyway !

She's a hardworking white collar member of society by day and a cross dressing whore by night .

Shes's also my newest project and I'm determined to mould her into something special .

A full time chaste sissy virgin cuckold who devotes everything to me is what she will become , but right now she's my panty wearing locked up cash slave .

Every week I'll be updating you on her progress and posting pictures for your laughable entertainment .

First stop : WAXING ! Beccy has never had any experience with hot wax so this just HAS to be good ! Hahaha I'm going to LOVE this . The only thing I love more than being fucked by a superior cock is a screaming sissy hahaha

Follow me and Rebecca on twitter for all the latest !

@goddess_lexii & @sissy_rebecca

Till then ,

Xx
Love Lex













No comments:

Post a Comment